Are you looking for something fun and different to do this New Year’s Eve? The Renaissance Charlotte SouthPark Hotel will be hosting the 2012 New Year’s Eve Masquerade Ball on Saturday, December 31.
Tickets to the Masquerade Ball at the luxury hotel in Charlotte are available at $150 per person.
Also, in support of no drinking and driving on New Year’s Eve, General Manager Kris Horacek has created a special overnight Charlotte, NC hotel package where couples who buy two tickets for $300 would enjoy a free room for New Year’s Eve night (couples would just need to pay for the room tax).
The R-Grand NYE Masquerade Ball in Charlotte, North Carolina package for $300 per couple plus tax includes the following:
– Overnight accommodations in a deluxe guest room;
– Cocktail hour from 7 to 8 p.m. with hors d’oeuvres;
– Four-course dinner for two served from 8 to 10 p.m., followed by an evening of dancing;
– Champagne toast at midnight;
– Breakfast for two the next morning;
– Late check-out based upon availability
Masks will be provided or revelers can bring their own. Noise makers will also be included. Guests should wear cocktail attire and jackets are required. Compare Hotel Rates in Charlotte for you to save more money.